Contact us now to discuss your project:
Request Pricing Information
Complex Event Processing :: Industry Solutions
Reduce Cost and Time-to-Market and Stay Ahead of Competition -
Historical Data for Complex Event Processing with db4o's Database Engine
Complex Event Processing (CEP) is a technology for low-latency filtering, correlating, aggregating, and computing on real- world event data.
From SCADA to Trading and Risk Management systems db4o's versatility enabled
innovators and system integrators to provide state-of-the-art object persistence
for a fraction of the cost and time in the following use cases:
Leverage db4o's high performance and reliability in Risk Management and
Trading systems to seamlessly handle fast throughput data streams.
- High availability data management can be leveraged to create complex logic Risk Analysis and implement high throughput Algorithmic Trading
- Adapt and create new products at blazing speeds with db4o flexible object repository featuring dynamic "triggers" and automatic schema evolution
- Improve your real time event models retrieving past events from db4o
- Reduce costs and improve time-to-market
- No O-R mapping increases performance
- Scale with support for multiple transactions and clients
- High throughput, reliable (ACID) database
- Straight forward querying system for events/objects in the repository
A perfect companion for your SOA and Business Intelligence application,
db4o allows to deal with your business logic objects directly at the database level.
- No database layer / business layer mismatch in you web services architecture
- Handle detecting Hierarchical Arrays of Features queries in most powerful, standard and familiar Java or .NET
- Adapt your model frequently without any delays or cost with db4o's automatic schema evolution
- db4o simplicity with standard Java and .NET as the query language will cut down development costs
- Service objects fast without object-relational mapping
- Maintain business objects state with our embedded database and then synchronize with relational datastores if necessary
Makers of network and transportation SCADA systems use db4o to cache real-time data at data acquisition points and in all layers of the network.
- Cache up to 200,000 objects per second
- Consolidate heterogeneous subsystems with Java or .NET
- Use db4o as a time series database to track, simulate and replay events
Security Monitoring and RFID systems benefit from db4o's ability to easily and efficiently handle tracking and alert data.
- Collect tracking data as objects to enable traceability over the entire life-cycle of items data and perform trend analysis
- Callback technology allows for immediate reaction to specific alerts
- Embedded nature of db4o makes it an ideal option as a local datastore in POS machines or remote monitoring devices
A flexible datastore for Telecommunications systems, db4o allows your
application data to evolve with no hassle.
- Make your Element Management System (EMS) datastore easy to evolve when using db4o's cutting edge refactoring and schema evolution capabilities
- Use db4o embedded database on substations or remote devices and synchronize later
- Faster time to market and ease of adaptation over life cycle